Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!
As of 3.1.2017, this site seems pretty dead. Or on the brink of dying. So I've decided to try to help it out. Z64 is having its theme reworked to be more modern and professional. I'll try my best to get back into the Zelda modding scene. Hopefully we can get this place back up without the cobwebs (and without looking like a web page from the 1990s). Enjoy the current Zelda64 Dark theme over the next few days while I finish sorting out the rest of it and the Light theme. Thanks for sticking with us. Sylux102 out.
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

Off Topic

Regular Forum General Off Topic
Post anything Off Topic here
Throwing this out there. Mar 9 2017, 01:30 PM, By z64offline
Topics: 179 Replies: 1,019
Regular Forum Games Super Smash Bros. 64 Hacking? Apr 17 2017, 05:39 PM, By GodsTurf
Topics: 30 Replies: 172
Regular Forum User Created Games The Legend of Zelda : Navi's Quest (COMPLE… Sep 2 2016, 12:40 PM, By Dzeko
Topics: 31 Replies: 395
Subforums: Works in Progress, Finished Titles