|Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!|
As of 3.1.2017, this site seems pretty dead. Or on the brink of dying. So I've decided to try to help it out. Z64 is having its theme reworked to be more modern and professional. I'll try my best to get back into the Zelda modding scene. Hopefully we can get this place back up without the cobwebs (and without looking like a web page from the 1990s). Enjoy the current Zelda64 Dark theme over the next few days while I finish sorting out the rest of it and the Light theme. Thanks for sticking with us. Sylux102 out.
Here are the official forum rules. Breaking these rules can result in either a warning, temporary banishment, or permanent ban, depending on the severity of the offense. Please take note of these as they are constantly effective:
- No illegal activity including ROM sharing, Warez, etc
- Absolutely no harassment of any kind. This includes things like intentionally derogatory comments to other members, hostility of any kind, etc.
- ALL content must be "Rated E" i.e. no links to pornographic websites. If it wouldn't be in a Zelda game, don't post it.
- Do not quote if you are replying to the latest post (unless you're replying to a certain part of it), people will understand what you are answering anyway. Also, if you are quoting someone that already has a quote in their post, please make sure you remove them before posting.
- Stay on topic
- Do not post spam
- Users that break the rules too often, or users that are belligerent, will be Banished. This means they lose all privileges they have in the community, they cannot even edit their own profile. When a user is banished, they have 3 options to return themselves to a good standing.
- 1.) In the case that they feel their ban was unfair, they can post in the Banished Users subforum, where a moderator will be able to handle the situation. This is public, and is intended to help avoid power abuse by administration.
- 2.) The user knows what they did was wrong, so they directly apologize publicly about the matter in the Banished Users subforum. This must not simply be a one word post saying "sorry." The user must be specific, quote offenses for which they are apologizing for, and be genuine and sincere. If the user is returned to the community after an apology and incurs another infraction for what they already apologized for, they will be permanently banned. No exceptions.
- 3.) The user can leave the community.
- Threats have always been a serious problem in the Zelda 64 modding communities. If you feel threatened, the first step is to contact your local authorities. Then contact a staff member and they will take care of the offender. Any and all threats are to be taken seriously. No Zelda mod is worth your life; Zelda mods can be redone and remade, you can not.
I, Sylux102, RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO THIS SITE TO ANYONE, FOR ANY REASON I SEE FIT. THIS INCLUDES REASONS LIKE "I DONT LIKE THE COLOR SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING."
|7:55 PM Apr 24|