Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!

6.26.2018  Make sure you keep your passwords safe. If you use the same password on here as on other sites, it is highly recommended that you change it. If you can't change your password, and want it changed, let me or other active staff know, and we can force a reset or change it for you. ~PwnzLPs
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[OoT] Zelda: Sealing War Between Dimensions; TLoZ: SWBD ; An Alpha/Beta Zelda64 ALBW cross mod for OoT!
Topic Started: May 19 2014, 04:17 PM (7,187 Views)
VTNShade
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Hey everyone, VTN here. I've decided to make a thread in regard of a new mod I started awhile back. The mod, is a texture mod to make anyone/anything from OoT 3D look a mix of Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW style based while ported in OoT 64. The mod will contain restored elements from the Pre Alpha, Alpha, Beta, and Pre-release stages of Zelda64/OoT64 mixed in with the 3DS graphical resources as well as textures based upon ALBW. The mod will have some originality as well. The mod will be based on/off of both Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW(including one in particular piece of beta content) as it comes the inspiration of both. For Adult Link in the mod I will be his original model but re-textured for now until his 3DS model is ported in. Young Link will use the 3DS model by Flotonic. If all works out well for this mod, perhaps maybe an actual modded quest may included in a future release of the mod. For now, this mod is just retexture add on to Flotonic's OoT 3DS Link import mod. Think of it as bonus content. If you want to help with the mod, feel free to ask, no worries, I promise will give credit. ;)

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team Triple Dimension 64:

VTNShade(me) - Retexturer, leader

Outside Help/Resource-rs:

xDaniel, gabyelnuevo, TheCjes, SanguinettiMods, and Flotonic - 3DS Young Link port

Jiyaro - Help with some of the 3DS textures

Credits so far:

xDaniel, gabyelnuevo, TheCjes, SanguinettiMods, and Flotonic - 3DS Young Link port

VTNShade(me) and Jiyaro - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 style 3DS Young Link textures (hair, shield, sword, brown undershirt)

VTNShade(me) - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW mix based style Adult Link textures (hair, shield, sword, tights, eyes)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sylux102
Member Avatar
Founder
Pretty neat stuff man :)

Zeldaboy14
Member Avatar
Legendary Zeldaboy who does custom swords and stuff
Very good. Hope this get's finished!

VTNShade
Member Avatar

Thanks. Anyways, Update:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you think? Anyone who wants to help, feel free to ask.

Credits:

VTNShade(me) and Jiyaro - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 style 3DS Young Link textures (hair, shield, sword, brown undershirt)

VTNShade(me) - Custom Alpha/Beta Zelda64 and ALBW mix based style Adult Link textures (hair, shield, sword, tights, eyes, boots, belt, gauntlets)

VTNShade(me) - New custom ALBW x Alpha/Beta Zelda64 mix style sword icons

VTNShade(me) - Stalfos and Skulltula textures
Edited by VTNShade, Jun 2 2014, 08:56 AM.

Mich
Member Avatar
Just a Nobody
Looks Great! Keep it up! :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

It would seem my shield texture isn't being used, so it might be wise not to credit me for creating the texture when, in reality, mine isn't being utilized.

Edit: Misread the credits.
Quote Post Goto Top

VTNShade
Member Avatar

Jiyaro
May 20 2014, 06:41 AM
It would seem my shield texture isn't being used, so it might be wise not to credit me for creating the texture when, in reality, mine isn't being utilized.

Edit: Misread the credits.
Would you like me to add you to my team for my mod? Additional retexturing assistance is always welcome. :) Also, don't worry about your shield texture, it's still a part of the pack. I made some adjustments to the texture so that it looks more zelda64 beta style. Probably might wait until 3DS Adult Link is ported to show off that shield as like an alternate bonus texture to be a neat part of the pack.

Deleted User
Deleted User

VTNShade
May 20 2014, 11:50 AM
Would you like me to add you to my team for my mod? Additional retexturing assistance is always welcome. :) Also, don't worry about your shield texture, it's still a part of the pack. I made some adjustments to the texture so that it looks more zelda64 beta style. Probably might wait until 3DS Adult Link is ported to show off that shield as like an alternate bonus texture to be a neat part of the pack.
I appreciate the offer, but I hate being relied upon. The simple act of somebody counting on me for something makes whatever it is I'm doing feel like a chore, thus causing me to despise it relentlessly. I apologize, but again, thank you for the offer.

If I do help in the future, it would be because I became bored and decided to lend a hand completely of my own free will.
Quote Post Goto Top

Link_The_Lefthanded_Swordsman
Member Avatar

Can someone send me the young link shield texture I want to make a custom shield that matches the style :D

VTNShade
Member Avatar

Link_The_Lefthanded_Swordsman
May 21 2014, 12:29 AM
Can someone send me the young link shield texture I want to make a custom shield that matches the style :D
You want the Young Link Shield texture I'm using or 3DS Young Link's default shield texture? Also you say you want to make a custom texture that matches the style, do you mean for this mod or your own? Please be specific.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mods & Hacks Repo · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: