Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Please make sure you check here for the latest announcements. Thank you //-------Sylux102-------//
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. You email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Play as Waluigi in Ocarina of Time Hack!
Topic Started: Aug 5 2014, 06:08 PM (3,997 Views)
Russmarrs2
Member Avatar

Here's the video of it, which also includes a download link!
Now with this hack you can finally play as Waluigi in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! I put him over both child and adult Link. Also, special thanks to Ideka and NewSuperMoiWii for their help with my questions on the forums.
Here's the PPF patch!
Posted Image
Edited by Russmarrs2, Aug 9 2014, 01:53 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Link_The_Lefthanded_Swordsman
Member Avatar

Wha wha haw WALUIGI number one

NewSuperMoiWii
Member Avatar
Play As Mod Creator
That's awesome! Nice job! ;) Also, you should release your hack as a .ppf patch instead of the whole ROM :P
Edited by NewSuperMoiWii, Aug 6 2014, 12:02 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Russmarrs2
Member Avatar

NewSuperMoiWii
Aug 6 2014, 11:55 AM
That's awesome! Nice job! ;) Also, you should release your hack as a .ppf patch instead of the whole ROM :P

Thanks! And, ok, I will release a patch. :D
Link_The_Lefthanded_Swordsman
Aug 5 2014, 08:27 PM
Wha wha haw WALUIGI number one
WA Waluigi the winner!
Edited by Russmarrs2, Aug 6 2014, 03:49 PM.

BetaMan64
Member Avatar

Russmarrs2, I've seen your waluigi Mario 64 mod before when PBG showed it in his Mario 64 hacking video.

Russmarrs2
Member Avatar

BetaMan64
Aug 6 2014, 06:34 PM
Russmarrs2, I've seen your waluigi Mario 64 mod before when PBG showed it in his Mario 64 hacking video.
Cool, when most people go on there now, instead of saying anything about the hack they just say: "PBG brought me here" XD (it's awesome that my hack's in his video though :D)
NewSuperMoiWii
Aug 6 2014, 11:55 AM
I made the PPF patch! http://www.mediafire.com/download/f3mfg85cb9e18ij/Wa64.ppf
Edited by Russmarrs2, Aug 13 2014, 05:04 PM.

Ideka
Member Avatar

Nice to see that you managed to complete this! Would you want to change the hands to Waluigi's? I could help you out with that if you want.

Russmarrs2
Member Avatar

Thanks, and sure, if you'd like to, that would be great :) Waluigi of Time V2 I guess? lol.
Edited by Russmarrs2, Aug 11 2014, 06:21 PM.

GANONdork123
Member Avatar

I saw a post about this on Gamnesia

Ideka
Member Avatar

@GANONdork123: Due to a tweet by Brownman this mod got quite the popularity. That also brought some new people here, it seems. Thanks for that, Russmarrs!
Edited by Ideka, Aug 12 2014, 06:39 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mods · Next Topic »
Add Reply