Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!
As of 3.1.2017, this site seems pretty dead. Or on the brink of dying. So I've decided to try to help it out. Z64 is having its theme reworked to be more modern and professional. I'll try my best to get back into the Zelda modding scene. Hopefully we can get this place back up without the cobwebs (and without looking like a web page from the 1990s). Enjoy the current Zelda64 Dark theme over the next few days while I finish sorting out the rest of it and the Light theme. Thanks for sticking with us. Sylux102 out.
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
[OoT] Need HELP finishing ZB2 : Gerudo Princess; URA style mod needs your help
Topic Started: Oct 21 2015, 07:55 PM (3,841 Views)
JSA

The Legend of Zelda : Gerudo Princess becomes an "All-Star" Mod

(The project formerly known as Zelda's Birthday 2)

URA type mod needs your help.

I was ready to shut the project down, but had a change of heart.

I was looking at all the content I was getting ready to throw away. So I called on some old friends, and newer friends to get enough Temples on top of the already finished over world to pull this thing together.

And then I realized, the list of contributors all have major projects of their own. This mod looks to be an EPIC with contributions by the best.

Just a few of the names and contributions:

The Legend of Zelda : Gerudo Princess

Airikita (of Zelda's Eternal Youth)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxTalDQIppA

Flotonic (of Izou Zelda)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKbyQiwHsvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s1feIHm5ZM

Temples by:

MelonSpeedruns (of 3rd Quest)
AeroBlast (of Project Beta Trifoce)
Sairugoth (of The Sheikah's Apprentice)
Jason777 (of many mods, codes, and docs)

Music by : Punk7890

Offical Art Work by :Tell-Tale-Heart

But now I need everyone's help to finish this master piece. 1 or 2 more temples is all i need. Please, consider pitching in to complete what's become project URA's spiritual successor. With so many people, is now the community's mod. Let finish it up right.

john_smith_account
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

z64offline
Member Avatar
Empath mapmaker
I did mean to ask you about my temple I gave you a while back. I wouldn't doubt Sairugoth gave you a very good temple or a few since he does have quite a marksmanship.

I'd be willing to help!

JSA

z64offline
Oct 21 2015, 11:57 PM
I did mean to ask you about my temple I gave you a while back.
Well, I've wanted to bring that up too. You sent me many pics, and I posted all of them since your designs looked very good. But the maps you sent me last year were missing much of the content of the earlier pics. I feel like something got left out maybe.

But yeah, I like your work, and really would like to have you on board.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Are there any specific level themes you want?
I have a sand temple I was making witch is probably about %80 done and a ura style remake of dodongo's cavern that is only about %30 done.
If your interested in either of these let me know, but I won't be able to get back to you this weekend because I'm going to be helping my grandmother and wont have internet access.
Quote Post Goto Top

HeroOfHyruleLink

So this mod is near completion?

zelda5655
Member Avatar
project 3ds team leader.
I think he only needs a few more temples or custom maps? But the only person that knows is him and he's not here right now.

HeroOfHyruleLink

I was kind of asking him

JabuJabule
Member Avatar
The Awakened Hero
He just left the forums for awhile. Not that I really care much. Why would anyone want to help with a mod like this, that's haphazardly organized with a leader that does no contributing and only asks for help? No thanks!

z64offline
Member Avatar
Empath mapmaker
I wouldn't count JSA out that quickly. While it is true he keeps leaving, he does have Zelda's Birthday under his belt. As you know ZB is one of the few completed Zelda OOT mods currently on record. Though I'm not sure I understand the need to announce leaving for a while; I'm looking forward to see what comes into fruition. After all, He is one of the contributors to creating and understanding documentation within wiki spinout(cloud/mod?)

I do think leaving out trailers is hurting him though.

Edited by z64offline, Nov 5 2015, 12:45 AM.

sairugoth
Member Avatar
Zelda Mapper
Not only that, but JSA has also made ZLE2 & ZAP2, and has been in the Zelda hacking community since 2006 (to my knowledge act-least).
If anyone can make a mod, its JSA.
Edited by sairugoth, Nov 5 2015, 01:07 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mods & Hacks Repo · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: