Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!
As of 3.1.2017, this site seems pretty dead. Or on the brink of dying. So I've decided to try to help it out. Z64 is having its theme reworked to be more modern and professional. I'll try my best to get back into the Zelda modding scene. Hopefully we can get this place back up without the cobwebs (and without looking like a web page from the 1990s). Enjoy the current Zelda64 Dark theme over the next few days while I finish sorting out the rest of it and the Light theme. Thanks for sticking with us. Sylux102 out.
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emotes Update V2.0; Emotes Have Been Updated! They're No Longer Clunky!
Topic Started: Nov 18 2015, 06:58 PM (3,543 Views)
PwnzLPs
Member Avatar
Global Moderator and Self Proclaimed BBCode Expert
Hey guys! Ryan here!

Emotes have been updated! They're no longer big, clunky, and annoying (that one depends on your tastes. ;P)

Here's a picture showing off the new emotes.

SPOILER FOR IMAGE TO SAVE MOBILE USERS BANDWITH

What do you guys think? :)

Big thanks to Matthrdika on DeviantArt for making these emoticons, as well as to JabuJabule for separating them into separate pngs, and PwnzLPs for making the backgrounds transparent!

Matthordika: Posted Image Posted Image

/Ryan

Update: It has come to our attention that there is a white background on each emote. We are currently fixing this. Don't worry. The transparency issue has been fixed!
Edited by PwnzLPs, Nov 18 2015, 08:00 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sairugoth
Member Avatar
Zelda Mapper
Awesome! Now we don't have those big heads in the way anymore. (They where starting to get really annoying)

z64offline
Member Avatar
Empath mapmaker
Am I the only one who's kinda gonna miss the old emotes?

and...

test, test: :| <--- Had to try it.

PwnzLPs
Member Avatar
z64offline: Don't worry, those emotes are still in backup. If people want them that badly, there can be a secondary set made. :)
Please check the OP, as it has been updated.
Edited by PwnzLPs, Nov 18 2015, 08:01 PM.

davidBazuka
Member Avatar
Amateur Map Designer/Pure Cringe
:| testing :D

Dzeko
Member Avatar

Cool no longer big emote. :)

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Uhh...
Not satisfied unless there's a B-) face.

PwnzLPs
Member Avatar
Then why don't you make one, GodsTurf?

JabuJabule
Member Avatar
The Awakened Hero
Oooh, burn! :P But for real, you guys can edit the faces and submit them if you like. PwnzLPs and I talked about making some requested ones ourselves as well.

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Uhh...
I was joking, but yeah, I already thought about it. But I was also thinking about just remaking ones from scratch particularly for the site. And not huge ones. I don't know which to do, or if I actually have time for the latter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply