Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!

6.26.2018  Make sure you keep your passwords safe. If you use the same password on here as on other sites, it is highly recommended that you change it. If you can't change your password, and want it changed, let me or other active staff know, and we can force a reset or change it for you. ~PwnzLPs
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Record Board
Topic Started: May 1 2016, 07:45 PM (1,200 Views)
SoundBlitz
Member Avatar

Hope this counts for some role play so here goes.
This is a Zelda record board for speed gaming. It also acts as a review board!
See how fast you can beat your favorite game be it Zelda or not with a stopwatch! Accept play through requests too!
Be sure to time your watch! You may stop your watch when paused or the game is closed or simply cannot continue the game for in game reasons.
When you beat the game stop the stopwatch and post your time.
If you want you can post a video of your play through. This can be any game it's not limited to Zelda.
The reason why I post this as role play is because I feel it's kinda like a mini game (forgive me if this is wrong)
Also times that are accomplished with any cheats or glitches do not count. (Even though that should go without saying)
If you post the times be sure to include the game's name.

There is a second fun part to this game.
If you want to you can request to have a video speed run of the game done here and someone can accept. (Kinda like a request board)
It's entirely up to you what game to accept. You can stop the request at any time. (If you accept you should probably include a video though)

Even if you don't accept a request or post a video the fun part is sharing a review! (again optional)
Tell us how you feel about the game in whatever way you like! All reviews end with a 1 to 10 rating!
The faster you can beat the game the better! Let the race begin! :D
Edited by SoundBlitz, May 1 2016, 07:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zeldaboy14
Member Avatar
Legendary Zeldaboy who does custom swords and stuff
I beat Link's Awakening in only a matter of 3-4 hours. I beat OOT in 2-3 days. That's my best records.

AriaHiro
Member Avatar
A mentally drained friend
6 hours completely neglecting the zora tunic for me in oot n64. MM is one day. zelda 2 is 3 days. conker's BFD is 2 days.

zelda5655
Member Avatar
project 3ds team leader.
Oot 2 or 3 days ah if you continue playing non-stop you'll get all most 6 hours.
I got one time I believe my best record 5 hours and like 40 something minutes I don't quite remember how many minutes it was I know it was from 40 to 50? Maybe even 30.
Yeah just keep practicing bro. :D
Oops I forgot to read the topic it said side quest too I didn't do the quest LOL so I guess that doesn't count. XD
Edited by zelda5655, Jun 13 2016, 09:55 PM.

AriaHiro
Member Avatar
A mentally drained friend
the world record for oot is 18 mins btw

Sho'
Member Avatar
I find codes and stuff...
I beat OoT in about 30 minutes via Ganondoor.

Thorkill the Red
Member Avatar

It took me 10 years to beat Ocarina of Time. It's my favorite Zelda. :smirk:

sairugoth
Member Avatar
Zelda Mapper
My best times...

OOT - about a day and a half

MM - 3 days (good thing too; a day late and Link would have died... or would he! *cough* "game theory")

TheGlitch76

sairugoth
Mar 2 2017, 09:19 PM
MM - 3 days (good thing too; a day late and Link would have died... or would he! *cough* "game theory")
o_o Don't even get ppl started on Game Theory...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Role Playing Game · Next Topic »
Add Reply