Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!
On April 9, 2016, 428 "abandoned" accounts were deleted. This is merely a spring cleaning of sorts. If your account was not active since early March AND you had less than 30 posts, your account was deleted. I sent two bulk emails to remind all such users that their accounts would be removed if they didn't at least log in by April 5, 2016. If your account was deleted, you'll have to re-register. Sylux102 out.
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. You email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[OoT DBG] Play as OoT 3D Child Link (FIXED!); I went ahead and sat at my computer for 3 1/2 hours straight to do this one. You better appreciate it!
Topic Started: Jul 18 2016, 02:53 PM (604 Views)
PwnzLPs
Member Avatar
Global Moderator and Self Proclaimed BBCode Expert
Whelp, here ya go. After about 3 1/2 hours of hard work at the keyboard, it's finally done. I went ahead and fixed up Flotonic's "Play as OoT 3D Child Link" mod, since it had some bugs. :D
Now Young Link can use all three tunics, and his tunic will actually change colour! I left the tunics enabled so that you can see that for yourself.
Most of the changes I made were in ROM. The only thing I couldn't do in ROM was replace the original tunic texture that Flo used. So, yeah... But, that's okay, cuz you should be using the texture pack anyways! XD

Now, unfortunately, since I couldn't find a working link to the Rice Texture Pack for his mod, all I have for textures is the Jabo pack. Hope that's okay...

Equipment Screen

Gameplay

And, for being so patient, here's your reward: THE DOWNLOAD LINK!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Finished Mods & Hacks · Next Topic »
Add Reply