Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!

6.26.2018  Make sure you keep your passwords safe. If you use the same password on here as on other sites, it is highly recommended that you change it. If you can't change your password, and want it changed, let me or other active staff know, and we can force a reset or change it for you. ~PwnzLPs
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Legend of Zelda : Navi's Quest (COMPLETE); NOT CREATED BY ME
Topic Started: Aug 8 2016, 04:05 PM (3,909 Views)
Dzeko
Member Avatar

Hello everybody, my first reason for making this topic is because I want to show to the English community a French Zelda Fan Game created by Vincent Jouillat using C++.

Release Date:

12 August 2014.

Language:

French/English.

Story:

The plot of the game takes place after a trilogy which contains: Zelda ROTH (Return of the Hylian), Zelda OLB (Oni Link Begins), Zelda 3T (Time To Triumph),

At the end of Zelda 3T, Link defeated the evil (which wasn't Ganon/Ganondorf) and made Hyrule great again,

Link's Quest was over and because he didn't want honor and fame, he crossed the seas with the goal to find unknown lands,

After travelling in many kingdoms, he heard in a bar about the famous Fairy Island, with the desire of adventure, Link tried hard to find the island...

He was near the island shores but Link was killed by a sea monster... and the story of the game starts!

Pictures:

A huge island full of content.
Posted Image

Some graphics were specifically created for the game.
Posted Image

Navi can be controlled using CTRL and this can be used to see further...
Posted Image

...and to do others things.
Posted Image

The shells from Link's Awakening makes a appearance...
Posted Image

...and their are useful but not strictly needed.
Posted Image

Do you want to download the game?

Click here if you want, Vincent Jouillat and me would be very happy if you downloaded the game!

Do you want to go to the Official Site?

Click here if you want, you can find the 3 others games, Zelda ROTH is the oldest, Zelda OLB is the most original, Zelda 3T is the longest.

I hope this will make you want to play this game but otherwise thanks for reading!
Edited by Dzeko, Sep 19 2016, 02:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zelda Anime
Member Avatar

Ah a Zelda Fangame! I don't normally see that many on this forum site aside from the OOT Rom Modifications. I like the design you gave it and the story seems pretty intense!

EDIT!

Oh wait, sorry! You didn't make it! x_x I was in a hurry so I missed the part of who made it.

Still, my compliment goes out to the creator.
Edited by Zelda Anime, Aug 9 2016, 07:02 AM.

Dzeko
Member Avatar

No problem, I can understand you did think this was me who made it, I just really love the work of the creator and if I can share it I do it because this game is really awesome and deserve to be played. ^^

Zelda Anime
Member Avatar

I agree! Thanks for being nice btw, I was a little nervous that you (didn't imagine you would) or someone else would snap at me and consider this "spam" but I'm glad that didn't occur. At times, that can lead to a defensive argument that goes nowhere.

But yeah, this is why I wanted to join this community not only to compliment on fascinating projects like this as well as a few mods, but also (And sorry if this may come off as self advertising, I tend to be really passionate) so that I can someday to hopefully get into game design and show off fangames of my own when I get to it. :)

In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for updates on this! A good Zelda Fangame with a good story sparks my interest. ^^
Edited by Zelda Anime, Aug 9 2016, 05:15 PM.

Dzeko
Member Avatar

The game is complete he have a impressive number of dungeon (8 and 1 optional), I would be very happy if you could share it or share your gameplay experience here! :D

EDIT: I changed the title and the post for make it more obvious and maybe I will add some screens another day, I didn't wanted to spoil the game.
Edited by Dzeko, Aug 9 2016, 05:17 PM.

Zelda Anime
Member Avatar

As I'm hopefully applying for a job, I'm going to work extra hard to afford a capture card to do a Let's Play.

Dzeko
Member Avatar

That would be awesome if you could do a let's play!

Navi's Quest can be do out of order and he is the best of the series because Vincent earned by doing others games but the three others are very good game too, the oldest is slightly less good but the two others are masterpieces for me.

By the way, I share the same passion, creating or designing a game is one of the few things I would want to do later, I already do it since I am eight years old by doing hack of Super Mario World/A Link to the Past and now I'm hacking Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask which are more complex than a 2D game but if only I could do my own game like Vincent do I would do it instantly.
Edited by Dzeko, Aug 9 2016, 05:56 PM.

Zelda Anime
Member Avatar

Maybe we could talk about our passions in private messaging, Facebook would be even better, cause being as passionate as you are, I've been looking for someone to share my passions with. :) I got lots of things that I'm pumped up about right now.

Zinc
Member Avatar

Hmm, interesting fangame... Might have to take a spin on it.

GodsTurf
Member Avatar
Uhh...
Has this and all of it's predecessors been translated to English?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · User Created Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: