Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!

6.26.2018  Make sure you keep your passwords safe. If you use the same password on here as on other sites, it is highly recommended that you change it. If you can't change your password, and want it changed, let me or other active staff know, and we can force a reset or change it for you. ~PwnzLPs
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Official Zelda Flash Games; I guess they can be considered games..?
Topic Started: Aug 27 2017, 12:42 AM (643 Views)
ZenShadow
Member Avatar
ZenShadow
Just curious if other people knew about any official Flash games.
I found an odd Minish Cap one: http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/zeldaminishcap/
I tried downloading the embedded swf, it downloads and runs fine in Flash players, but always hangs at the first frame. It works fine on the website, though.
(Also, found this cool popup in it. Not very useful, but cool nonetheless.

There's another strange one at http://www.zelda.com/tp/
Not really a game, but still kinda cool.
Edited by ZenShadow, Aug 27 2017, 12:43 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GANONdork123
Member Avatar
Retired Zelda Modding Veteran
Dude I remember the Twilight Princess one! I had an MP3 player with songs that I they let you download for finding all the secrets.

Sho'
Member Avatar
I find codes and stuff...
You could make .swf run perfectly fine by choosing to open the file on an internet browser.

ZenShadow
Member Avatar
ZenShadow
@Ganondork
Lol yep found what you mean. I can sadly admit that some of the Tears of Light were hidden pretty well.

@Sho'
Yeah I realized that after, I forgot that browsers could do that...

davidBazuka
Member Avatar
Amateur Map Designer/Pure Cringe
Here are links to all of the secret rewards:
Wallpapers
Spoiler: click to toggle

MP3s

Desktop Icons

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply