Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements

Welcome to Zelda64.net. Announcements can be found below!
As of 3.1.2017, this site seems pretty dead. Or on the brink of dying. So I've decided to try to help it out. Z64 is having its theme reworked to be more modern and professional. I'll try my best to get back into the Zelda modding scene. Hopefully we can get this place back up without the cobwebs (and without looking like a web page from the 1990s). Enjoy the current Zelda64 Dark theme over the next few days while I finish sorting out the rest of it and the Light theme. Thanks for sticking with us. Sylux102 out.
Welcome to Zelda64. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. A valid email address is required. Your email address will NOT be sold as it is only needed to prevent spammers (and admittedly, some still get around this, but this makes it a bit more difficult, plus, if the moderators need to contact you, we have an email on file to do so). Thanks for considering us!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Zelda's Eternal Youth - Project in Progress; ZEY Project by Airikita
Topic Started: Dec 24 2017, 08:18 AM (1,256 Views)
Airikita
Member Avatar

This project is still alive, and will post it here for more updates and future progress!

Zelda's Eternal Youth - Airikita

Posted Image

Estimated project progress:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Update - 2017:

Three New Warp Songs Added!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit / Special Thanks

Credit:
~** CloudMax for ASM notes (HUD and Pause Screen hacks) **~

~** Jason777 (for his Warp Portal hack) **~

~** Killgore52 and /Zel/ for custom Maps (ALTTP) (Currently WIP) **~

~** Title Screen Logo - by Errorjack created the old logo (no longer used) **~

[[[[[[ TEXTURES ]]]]]]

~** Aeroblast43o9 for a new custom bow icon design (later customized for magic arrows too) **~

~** MelonSpeedruns for some textures **~

~** FGUG2021 for item icon concepts (for magic arrows) **~

~** Medallion textures by Shockman25 **~

Special Thanks to:

~** Sakura (for some ASM knowledge) **~

~** SoulofDeity (for some information and useful tools) **~

~** xDaniel and Nova for Sharp Ocarina and tools for modeling **~

~** CloudMax for some notes **~
- Menu Color HUD -
- Free Equipment selection movement (with changes made after) -

~** Sanguinetti for some ideas **~

~** Xu_Yuan (Three_Pendants) for his ideas **~

~** HeavyZ for suggestions and ideas **~

~** Flotonic for Hylian Toolbox assistance **~

~** Cassius for Dialogue and Cameo **~

~** Petrie911’s Ocarina notes on song note composition **~

Edited by Airikita, Dec 24 2017, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AcelibN64
Member Avatar

Hey thanks for the credit! Also I love the new logo!

Zelda Anime
Member Avatar

Wow you're back from the dead! I thought you'd be a ReDead if you ever showed up! :P

Majora of Time
Member Avatar

I'm glad I was the first one to comment on your newest video and again I love you work and everyone elses work aswell, the new title screen logo looks fantastic and I hope this project gets finished I would love to see all the amazing work that will be put into it! :)

Airikita
Member Avatar

Thanks guys! Right now I've had a rough month with sleep issues, but definitely still tinkering a bit.
Progress is a tad slow with insomniac problems, so nevermind the heat breaking down, and sleeping in cold nights... but getting warm sheets helps.

Anyways, hope y'all are having a merry Christmas!

ZEY has a lot of hidden features right now that won't be revealed until the project has more progression, but I have definitely some works on a custom enemy in the making for now.

Most of the time I take long breaks, because ASM hacking can make you want to smash a window, lol.

Betazelda9498
Member Avatar

This is so cool I like the new concepts, ideas and new logo you put into this ROM hack. it is awesome your back, looking forward to more future updates.
Edited by Betazelda9498, Jan 22 2018, 02:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mods & Hacks Repo · Next Topic »
Add Reply